احصائيات: 30,171 إصدارات من 1,984 برامج
اختيار عنوان البرنامج... للرجوع إلى الإصدار الذي أحب!
ImgBurn 220.127.116.11 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings.
ImgBurn 18.104.22.168 غير المفتاح
- Added: A 'Note' to the box that pops up at the start of a burn when the LB in the settings doesn't match the one in the DVD/MDS file - basically it tells you to put the setting back on 'Calculate Optimal'.
- Added: Support for one more Lite-On device identifier ('ATAPI iHES') - used when automatically changing the book type etc.
- Added: Ability to select the size of the format when multiple options are available. 'Preferred' uses the 'Number Of Blocks' value from the first descriptor in the list for a given format type, 'Minimum' and 'Maximum' should be pretty obvious!
- Added: New log entries showing the status of options (enabled/disabled etc) that have an effect on what happens during an erase operation.
- Added: The user can now choose if they want to perform full certification or not (the opposite being 'Quick Certification' !) when full erasing BD-RE via the New option 'Prefer Format With Full Certification'. Previously the program always requested full certification - i.e. where the drive tests all the sectors and maps out any bad ones.
- Added: Detailed 'Write Speed' descriptor information to the bottom of the disc information text.
- Added: Option to never delete audio files when deleting files (having been told to!) after a burn/verify. This makes it safer for people burning audio discs via the 'Create CD CUE File' feature.
- Added: The ability to create *.DVD files (a plain text and basic alternative to .MDS files) via the same basic interface used to create the *.MDS ones.
- Added: 'Content Type' field to the image details box that pops up when you use build mode. ('DVD Video', 'BD Video', 'Data' etc)
- Added: 'Shut Down' shutdown action that calls the 'ExitWindowsEx' API with the 'EWX_SHUTDOWN' flag. This might work to shut down and turn off the PC for some users where 'EWX_POWEROFF' fails to do so.
- Added: More debug code to the exclusive access locking / unlocking functions.
- Added: Options to control build mode prompts for including ADV_OBJ and CERTIFICATE folders when they're present but not in the source list.
- Added: Ability to ignore the reported file system on remote drives - so the program doesn't then force the 4GB file splitting limit on anything (possibly incorrectly) reported to be using FAT/FAT32.
- Added: Options to do with (not) prompting for confirmation of HVDVD_TS / BDMV content in Build mode.
- Added: Options to do with (not) prompting for confirmation of correcting DVD Video / HD DVD Video / BD Video / DivX Video / OS Install Disc settings in Build mode.
- Added: The option to have Read and Build modes write out an MD5 file when they're done (assuming ImgBurn has been told to calculate the MD5 values in the first place).
- Added: The program now remembers if the Log windows was minimised / maximised when it was closed and restores it accordingly when opened again.
- Added: The Main and Log windows now snap to the centre of the screen vertically too, rather than just horizontally.
- Added/Changed: The program will once again (by default) update the GUI with any proposed setting changes it detects are required when you're building a disc. A new option 'Proposed Setting Changes - Update GUI' can be used to toggle this on/off.
- Added/Changed: The program will now examine the write speed descriptors to find a match with whatever the user selected (i.e. '8x') and use the values from it (if one is found) when setting the write speed.
- Changed: Split the BD-RE full erase (with 'Prefer Properly Formatted Discs' enabled) up into the drive controlled operation and the program controlled operation (where ImgBurn zeroes out all the sectors).
- Changed: When doing a full erase on BD-RE, the program will no longer try a slightly different command unless the previous one wasn't supported - i.e. a failure during the erase (due to a dodgy disc) will no longer make it try again with a slightly different command.
- Changed: The disc capacity is now shown in the disc information text even when the disc is said to be 'empty', so long as the disc status is 'complete'.
- Changed: The 'Turn Off' action is now known as 'Power Off' to match the actual flag ('EWX_POWEROFF') used in the 'ExitWindowsEX' API.
- Changed/Fixed: The program will now only replace the selected boot image with the 'isolinux\isolinux.bin' file (and patch it) if the two point to the same file on your hdd.
- Changed/Fixed: You were unable to use 'Change Folder' (found on the context menu) when in Build mode if the destination box didn't include a file name.
- Fixed: An issue when sorting the Write Speed descriptors into ascending order.
- Fixed: Typo in 'For best result, burn single layer DVDs at 8x or 12x.' status bar message - should have said 'results' (with an 's' !).
- Fixed: Maximising the log window causes the main window to get lost / hidden behind it - now it jumps back to the front.
- Fixed: If the application is minimised to the taskbar (or system tray) when the log is maximised, the log window covers/hides the main window when it's restored again.
- Fixed: Bug where the wrong CRC was STILL being calculated for the isolinux.bin file's boot information table!
- Fixed: Bug where the selected folder (when coming from the change folder/recent folder menu) was being added to the recent files list.
- Fixed: Bug where the selected file was not being added to the recent files list.
- Fixed: A bug in the new function that zeros out unused buffer space which then messed up any 'GET PERFORMANCE' command (the one used to get the supported write speeds).
ImgBurn 22.214.171.124 لقطات
ImgBurn 2 يبني
- ImgBurn 126.96.36.199
- ImgBurn 188.8.131.52
- ImgBurn 184.108.40.206
- ImgBurn 220.127.116.11
- ImgBurn 18.104.22.168
- ImgBurn 22.214.171.124
- ImgBurn 126.96.36.199
- ImgBurn 188.8.131.52
- ImgBurn 184.108.40.206
- ImgBurn 220.127.116.11
- ImgBurn 18.104.22.168
- ImgBurn 22.214.171.124
- ImgBurn 126.96.36.199
- ImgBurn 188.8.131.52
- ImgBurn 184.108.40.206
- ImgBurn 220.127.116.11
- ImgBurn 18.104.22.168
- ImgBurn 22.214.171.124
- ImgBurn 126.96.36.199
- ImgBurn 188.8.131.52
- ImgBurn 184.108.40.206
- ImgBurn 220.127.116.11