احصائيات: 30,168 إصدارات من 1,984 برامج
اختيار عنوان البرنامج... للرجوع إلى الإصدار الذي أحب!
PostgreSQL 8.4.4 غير المفتاح
- Recent developments have convinced us that Safe.pm is too insecure to rely on for making plperl trustable. This change removes use of Safe.pm altogether, in favor of using a separate interpreter with an opcode mask that is always applied. Pleasant side effects of the change include that it is now possible to use Perl's strict pragma in a natural way in plperl, and that Perl's $a and $b variables work as expected in sort routines, and that function compilation is significantly faster. (CVE-2010-1169)
* Prevent PL/Tcl from executing untrustworthy code from pltcl_modules (Tom)
- PL/Tcl's feature for autoloading Tcl code from a database table could be exploited for trojan-horse attacks, because there was no restriction on who could create or insert into that table. This change disables the feature unless pltcl_modules is owned by a superuser. (However, the permissions on the table are not checked, so installations that really need a less-than-secure modules table can still grant suitable privileges to trusted non-superusers.) Also, prevent loading code into the unrestricted "normal" Tcl interpreter unless we are really going to execute a pltclu function. (CVE-2010-1170)
* Fix data corruption during WAL replay of ALTER ... SET TABLESPACE (Tom)
- When archive_mode is on, ALTER ... SET TABLESPACE generates a WAL record whose replay logic was incorrect. It could write the data to the wrong place, leading to possibly-unrecoverable data corruption. Data corruption would be observed on standby slaves, and could occur on the master as well if a database crash and recovery occurred after committing the ALTER and before the next checkpoint.
* Fix possible crash if a cache reset message is received during rebuild of a relcache entry (Heikki)
- This error was introduced in 8.4.3 while fixing a related failure.
* Apply per-function GUC settings while running the language validator for the function (Itagaki Takahiro)
- This avoids failures if the function's code is invalid without the setting; an example is that SQL functions may not parse if the search_path is not correct.
* Do constraint exclusion for inherited UPDATE and DELETE target tables when constraint_exclusion = partition (Tom)
- Due to an oversight, this setting previously only caused constraint exclusion to be checked in SELECT commands.
* Do not allow an unprivileged user to reset superuser-only parameter settings (Alvaro)
- Previously, if an unprivileged user ran ALTER USER ... RESET ALL for himself, or ALTER DATABASE ... RESET ALL for a database he owns, this would remove all special parameter settings for the user or database, even ones that are only supposed to be changeable by a superuser. Now, the ALTER will only remove the parameters that the user has permission to change.
* Avoid possible crash during backend shutdown if shutdown occurs when a CONTEXT addition would be made to log entries (Tom)
- In some cases the context-printing function would fail because the current transaction had already been rolled back when it came time to print a log message.
* Fix erroneous handling of %r parameter in recovery_end_command (Heikki)
- The value always came out zero.
* Ensure the archiver process responds to changes in archive_command as soon as possible (Tom)
* Fix pl/pgsql's CASE statement to not fail when the case expression is a query that returns no rows (Tom)
* Update pl/perl's ppport.h for modern Perl versions (Andrew)
* Fix assorted memory leaks in pl/python (Andreas Freund, Tom)
* Handle empty-string connect parameters properly in ecpg (Michael)
* Prevent infinite recursion in psql when expanding a variable that refers to itself (Tom)
* Fix psql's \copy to not add spaces around a dot within \copy (select ...) (Tom)
- Addition of spaces around the decimal point in a numeric literal would result in a syntax error.
* Avoid formatting failure in psql when running in a locale context that doesn't match the client_encoding (Tom)
* Fix unnecessary "GIN indexes do not support whole-index scans" errors for unsatisfiable queries using contrib/intarray operators (Tom)
* Ensure that contrib/pgstattuple functions respond to cancel interrupts promptly (Tatsuhito Kasahara)
* Make server startup deal properly with the case that shmget() returns EINVAL for an existing shared memory segment (Tom)
- This behavior has been observed on BSD-derived kernels including OS X. It resulted in an entirely-misleading startup failure complaining that the shared memory request size was too large.
* Avoid possible crashes in syslogger process on Windows (Heikki)
* Deal more robustly with incomplete time zone information in the Windows registry (Magnus)
* Update the set of known Windows time zone names (Magnus)
* Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2010j for DST law changes in Argentina, Australian Antarctic, Bangladesh, Mexico, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestine, Russia, Syria, Tunisia; also historical corrections for Taiwan.
- Also, add PKST (Pakistan Summer Time) to the default set of timezone abbreviations.